Vancouver 604.687.5500 | Richmond 604.270.8758
Be here - even when you're miles away. Grow your business in Vancouver with a virtual office
Is a local Vancouver or Richmond address important to your business? Do you live outside of the Vancouver area and just need an address and phone number? Or do you work from home, but need a professional place to meet clients? With our virtual offices, you can have the perception of running a local business even when you're miles away. Our address is your address.
How can you benefit from a virtual office?
A virtual office is a place for you to call your own without having to own it. Virtual offices provide credibility for your company and offer all the benefits of a packaged office including important support services, without the expensive overhead. Essentially, all your day-to-day business administration can be taken care of, without you ever being on site.
Virtual office clients benefit from the following:
- A prestigious business mailing address - not a P.O. Box, at one of our two locations in Vancouver or Richmond that you can put on your business cards
- Your business name added to our building directory
- Live reception services - calls are answered to your specifications using your company name
- Courier package and mail receiving service - your mail will be collected and courier packages signed for and delivered to you, or held according to your instructions
- Professional virtual assistant support services - save time and resources with our support services including data management, word processing, and development of corporate documents and marketing collateral, such as company brochures etc.
- Beautiful lobby environment with professional staff to welcome any visitors you have
- When required, you can have full use of boardrooms and meeting rooms in each location complete with high speed Internet access and equipment
- Access to meeting rooms when required, which includes guest reception services, high speed Internet access and phone
There are a number of solid reasons why small business professionals and international corporations alike retain the services of virtual offices.
It may make sense for your business if you:
- Have a company in another city, province, state or country, and you need to open a remote office in Vancouver or Richmond to further business growth
- Have clients in Vancouver or Richmond, but you don't have a business base there
- Prefer to work from home, but need a professional business presence
- Need administrative assistance, but not on a full-time basis
- Travel to Vancouver or Richmond periodically and require a work base while you're there
- Have your own office, but are looking for a cost-efficient alternative
- Live in Vancouver or Richmond but travel frequently for business
- Have employees and colleagues in other cities or countries